I’m not one to actually watch an awards show, but you better believe I’ll spend a good chunk of time on the internet the following day!
2. What’s not to love about a pantsuit with a gigantic bow? Well played, Emma Stone.
3. While the color on her skin isn’t perfect, I can’t help but adore the way this beauty shines.
4. Zuhair Murad – my favorite designer. The middle of this dress is distracting, but the intricacy is gorgeous.
5. Satin is tricky and shows loads of wrinkles, but THAT TOP!
6. Hate radiant orchid, but Lupita looks absolutely amazing. The texture, the flow – perfection.
7. Tina Fey – you made the casual sequined tux cool again. Where can I get one of these puppies?
8. Easily my favorite. This silhouette is so flattering – particularly the gathered peplum and belted waist.
9. I honestly just threw this in because I like symmetry and a classic shape.