One week until Valentine’s Day! And my birthday!! Time to get crackin’ on those gifts so that they make it in time for the big day.
1. Shop my favorite works of art from my dear, amazing, talented, educational inequity-fighting, Pre-K loving, brilliant friend Brittany. She custom designed her own wedding invitation suite, and also creates custom works of art. Is there a better way to spread your love than with a perfect portrait?! (Contact her directly at Brittany@bowandink.com)
2. I will never forget the first time I smelled Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf . It is such a unique scent, and one which smells nothing like a flower in my opinion. However, if you read the description you would never touch it… flat out wrong!
3. Cookies. Done.
4. Cookies’ evil twin… macarons. Double yum.
5. Rach Parcell of Pink Peonies is living the blogger dream AND created her own jewelry line. I wish I could say I hated it but…. gimme everything. Also, she has an amazing marble ring. Gorgeous!
6. When we first met, Taylor thought I had a red watch. Either he is colorblind or had another girl in mind, but regardless – this one is the way to go! A timeless Tory Burch for the win.